It’s mocktail time!
I’ve got an oh-so-good recipe that not only looks and tastes festive … but it’s also packed with antioxidants and gut-friendly probiotics.
If you can’t find ginger kombucha, try a berry- or cherry-flavored variety.
You can also use fresh or frozen cherries – just be sure to pit them first.
- 1” (2.5 cm) slice of fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup (60 ml) 100% tart cherry juice (no sugar added)
- Juice of 1 small lime
- 1 x 12-oz (355 ml) bottle of ginger, berry, or cherry kombucha
- For garnish: pitted cherries and/or ginger slices
In a mason jar or shaker, muddle the ginger and rosemary. Slowly stir in the cherry juice, lime juice, and kombucha.
Pour into ice-filled glasses, straining if necessary, and add optional garnish.
Titan Fitness & Tanning
Make sure to LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE if you found this helpful.