Mocha-Banana Coffee Smoothie
We’ve been talking a lot about starting 2023 off right – and I’ve got a delicious smoothie recipe that will start off your day great, too!
It’s a crave-worthy mocha-banana coffee smoothie…
And it makes for a great on-the-go breakfast or pre- or post-workout mini-meal.
It couldn’t be any easier to make. Just remember to set aside some of your leftover brewed coffee in the fridge ahead of time!
Also, before you “make that face”, yes... that’s cauliflower in the ingredients list.
It’s a great way to sneak some veggies into your smoothie. I promise you won’t even taste it.
NOTE: depending on how thick (or thin) you like your smoothie, you might want to adjust the amount of milk you add.
Feel free to mix this one up. You can swap out the dates for 1 tablespoon of nut butter (almond, PB, etc) instead. The dates = a sweeter smoothie, the nut butter = creamier.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) cold brewed coffee
- ¼ cup (60 ml) unsweetened non-dairy milk (more if necessary)
- ½ cup (55 g) frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 medium frozen banana, chopped
- ½ Tbsp cacao powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 2 soft pitted dates (optional) (if the dates are dry or hardened, soak them in hot water first)
- Pinch of sea salt
Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy.
I hope you love this one (even the cauliflower!).
Make it a great day!
Titan Fitness & Tanning
Make sure to LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE if you found this helpful.