The Results You Desire from a Proven Program!
What is FitCamp?
FitCamp is a proven system designed for you, the busy working professional who doesn't have time to spend multiple hours in the gym each day. We understand you are consumed with other aspects of your life and can't commit to training like an Olympic athlete. However you still desire to obtain your own personal fitness desires by toning up and shedding excess weight and fat.
This is a 45 minute full-body workout program here at Titan Fitness which is filled with high intensity interval workouts designed to blast maximum fat and tone your entire body. These indoor group personal training sessions are your source for challenging, but high energy and fun workouts that will have you amped up and determined to finally achieve your personal fitness success!
Our world-class fitness coaches guide each session to ensure clients of all ages and skill levels get the most out of their time in the gym. We prefer to refer to our trainers as Fitness Coaches because they are here to guide and motivate you through each workout, not to become your drill sergeant. We firmly believe in positive motivation and uplifting reinforcement. This has proven to be the best practice for success with our clients.
The key to the best possible results is personalization. Our group personal training program is modified to fit your own fitness level and goals. Our fitness coaches will assist you in adapting each workout to ensure that you achieve your personal fitness ambitions!
Each session is executed in the gym on a large turf grass section to ensure you are completely focused staying aware you’re your body and movements through each action rather than being side-tracked by battling the extreme Texas heat and other weather elements Central Texas experiences. The turf assists in reducing the threat of injuries and joint damage that can be sustained on hard concrete parking lot surfaces.
All the equipment needed for each session is provided so you are able to modify and increase your weights as you become stronger without having to fork over the cost of purchasing your own items and worrying about lugging them to and from each session.
Look better, Feel Better, Move Better, Perform Better
- You’ll have a lean, sexy body that turned heads everywhere you go.
- You’ll have more energy to do the things you want to do with your family and friends.
- You’ll demand the respect of your co-workers, friends and family because of your new appearance.
- Everyone will be wondering what your secret is and how you got the body of your dreams.
- And, finally you will be able to stop being ashamed of your body and be proud to show it off!
How long is each session?
What times are the FitCamp Sessions available?
5:15 a.m., M-F
6:30 p.m., M-Thurs
8:00 a.m., Saturdays
Who can attend?
Persons of all fitness levels are encouraged and welcomed to attend FitCamp. The program is designs for each client to work at his or her own pace. We have FitCamp members who range in ages from early 20’s to late 60’s with all fitness levels.
Who FitCamp Is Right For:
- You, If You Want To Learn How to Drop Weight Fast (and keep it off)
- You, If You Have Been Putting Off Feeling & Looking The Way You Deserve
- You , If You Have A Busy Schedule (all sessions only 45 minutes)
- You, If You Have 3-7 Inches To Lose From Your Belly
- You, If You Want More Energy, More Strength & More Confidence
- You, If You Want To Look Better in the Mirror and in Photos
- You, If You Want Your "Skinny" Clothes to Fit Again
- You, If You Are Committed to Getting Results
- And So Much More...
Who FitCamp Isn’t Right For:
- Thinks Hours of "Cardio" Is The Best Way To Lose Weight
- Thinks Lifting Weights Make You "Big & Bulky"
- Likes Counting Calories
- Thinks Taking The Latest "Magic Pill" To Lose Weight Is A Good Idea
- Wants Results But Does Not Want to Put In the Effort
What type of workouts will I experience?
FitCamp is endurance / interval training with functional movements, and metabolic conditioning.
You will experience a challenging, but fun and motivational workout! Surround yourself with other encouraging people just like you who desire to achieve fitness success and feel great about themselves.
Basically, high-intensity, interval training means your body will torch the maximum amount of calories in a minimal amount of time. The idea is that you do short periods of “all out” workout followed by active rest in short periods.
This type of fitness makes to body workout harder than typical cardio where your body remains in a steady state.
Our program is a combination of strength and cardio training.
The routine is changed every 3 days to keep the body “on it’s toes” and never getting used to a redundant workout.
What do I need to bring?
Water and a great attitude!
Towels are provided for FitCampers...
What if I have an injury?
First, you need to be released from your doctor! Before you attend your first session, a coach will meet with you one-on-one to learn more about you. We will take you through an entire workout and learn how you move. We'll then help you on how to modify our FitCamps based on your injury.
How often can I attend?
FitCamp Members are welcome to attend as much as you like. UNLIMITED!
We encourage clients to be present for at least 3-4 sessions per week.
What Will You Receive?
- GetFit Road Map Nutrition & Fitness Strategy Session ($87 Value) – Time is the Enemy of Fitness; Our Goal is to Find Out Where You Currently are on the Path to Fitness and Then Help You Put Together The Shortest Plan Possible to Help You Reach Your Goals. You'll meet one-on-one with one of our fitness & nutrition professionals where we'll teach you how to exercise to get the results that you want. We'll also help you uncover the best nutrition plan to follow to get results fast!
- A Specific Program For You ($199 Value) -Absolutely no cookie-cutter programs here. We will design your workouts based on your goals and fitness level.
- Unlimited Group Fitness Coaching ($199 Value) -Again, we will tailor your program to your needs. These one-of-a-kind routines will leave you feeling happy and healthy. You will be receiving everything you need to make the changes you desire in what we call FitCamp, our high-energy, strength-building, fat-incinerating group workouts.
- Unlimited Essentials Workshops ($79 Value) -Designed for you to learn and practice, at your own speed and level, all the fundamental movements and techniques used in our fitness program.
- A full membership to the club that includes unlimited access to the gym 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. ($49 Value) - Our philosophy is that if we treat you as a full member, you'll become a member during your trial because we'll earn your business! In case you ever need us, our office hours are Mon-Thurs 8am-8pm, Fri 8am-6pm, & Sat 8am-1pm.