Look better, Feel Better, Move Better, Perform Better
- You’ll have a lean, sexy body that turned heads everywhere you go.
- You’ll have more energy to do the things you want to do with your family and friends.
- You’ll demand the respect of your co-workers, friends and family because of your new appearance.
- Everyone will be wondering what your secret is and how you got the body of your dreams.
- And, finally you will be able to stop being ashamed of your body and be proud to show it off!
How long is each session?
What times are the FitCamp Sessions available?
5:00 a.m., M-F
6:30 p.m., M-Thurs
8:00 a.m., Saturdays
Who can attend?
Persons of all fitness levels are encouraged and welcomed to attend FitCamp. The program is designs for each client to work at his or her own pace. We have FitCamp members who range in ages from early 20’s to late 60’s with all fitness levels.
Who FitCamp Is Right For:
- You, If You Want To Learn How to Drop Weight Fast (and keep it off)
- You, If You Have Been Putting Off Feeling & Looking The Way You Deserve
- You , If You Have A Busy Schedule (all sessions only 45 minutes)
- You, If You Have 3-7 Inches To Lose From Your Belly
- You, If You Want More Energy, More Strength & More Confidence
- You, If You Want To Look Better in the Mirror and in Photos
- You, If You Want Your "Skinny" Clothes to Fit Again
- You, If You Are Committed to Getting Results
- And So Much More...
Who FitCamp Isn’t Right For:
- Thinks Hours of "Cardio" Is The Best Way To Lose Weight
- Thinks Lifting Weights Make You "Big & Bulky"
- Likes Counting Calories
- Thinks Taking The Latest "Magic Pill" To Lose Weight Is A Good Idea
- Wants Results But Does Not Want to Put In the Effort
What type of workouts will I experience?
FitCamp is endurance / interval training with functional movements, and metabolic conditioning.
You will experience a challenging, but fun and motivational workout! Surround yourself with other encouraging people just like you who desire to achieve fitness success and feel great about themselves.
Basically, high-intensity, interval training means your body will torch the maximum amount of calories in a minimal amount of time. The idea is that you do short periods of “all out” workout followed by active rest in short periods.
This type of fitness makes to body workout harder than typical cardio where your body remains in a steady state.
Our program is a combination of strength and cardio training.
The routine is changed every 3 days to keep the body “on it’s toes” and never getting used to a redundant workout.
What do I need to bring?
Water and a great attitude!
Towels are provided for FitCampers...
What if I have an injury?
First, you need to be released from your doctor! Before you attend your first session, a coach will meet with you one-on-one to learn more about you. We will take you through an entire workout and learn how you move. We'll then help you on how to modify our FitCamps based on your injury.
How often can I attend?
FitCamp Members are welcome to attend as much as you like. UNLIMITED!
We encourage clients to be present for at least 3-4 sessions per week.